NET CARB LIMITS
- Meals: 9 grams per serving
- Snacks: 5 grams per serving
- Condiments: 1 gram per serving
- Other: Less than 10% carb content of total
The Keto Project Verification™ mandates macronutrient requirements and low-sugar profile.
- Exogenous Ketones (BHB, keto esters)
- MCT Oil
- Roots and Tubers
- Meats & Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Oils and Fats
- Protein Powders
- Coffee and Tea
- Milks & Yogurts
- Nuts and Seeds
- Fermented Foods
- Coloring & Flavoring
- Zero Calorie Sweeteners
The Keto Project™ does not permit any of the following ingredients:
- Sugar (cane sugar, coconut sugar, etc.)
- High fructose corn syrup (HFCS)
- Trans fat (following FDA standards for NFP)
- Partially-hydrogenated trans fats
NUTRITION & INGREDIENT DETAIL
Our standards have been compiled by ketogenic research scientists and brand operators to create the best in class keto standards to fit food, beverage and supplement products. We don't build in any judgements with ingredients other than making sure that they do not raise your glycemic index. We provide a pure, simple keto certification.
WHY CHOOSE US
Trusted by brands and consumers all over the world. From North America to the Middle East, the Keto Project Verified™ symbol gives consumers confidence.
We got tired of cumbersome requirements, red tape and needless complexity in certifications. So we made it simple with no hidden fees.
We believe certifications shouldn't be cost prohibitive. That's why we offer the lowest cost in the industry that doesn't penalize you for growing you business.